Back Office Operations Officer
Quant offers end2end Debt Management Services to Greek banks, financial institutions and debt investors, covering the whole spectrum of non-performing asset classes (Retail, SMEs, Corporate, Leasing and REO) across Greece.
Our work contributes to the reshaping of the Greek economy, and to this end we all give our best!
We are looking for likeminded people, passionate for what they do, agile and driven to deliver results, to join our team and help us meet our goals.
Be part of our dynamic team where we learn from each other and challenge ourselves by stepping up to new experiences.
We are looking for a Back Office Operations Officer to manage all back office operations in order to ensure smooth and effective Portfolio Management.
Join us and you will perform all supportive tasks for:
- Skip tracing,
- Legal processes (Legal Proceedings, L.3869/2010),
- Check and prepare physical and electronic files,
- Control data, draft contractual documents for business loan arrangements for individuals and legal entities,
- Ensure correct operation and maximum speed of execution of tasks within the scope of your responsibility, while identifying problems - malfunctions and submitting proposals for corrective actions,
- Cooperate with all relevant outsourcers
- Prepare documentation and reports
To be considered you should have:
- 3-5 years professional experience in banking operational processes
- Comfortable working in high pressure environments and on an agile delivery plan; and exceptional attention to detail
- English fluency and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Degree in Finance or other relevant field
On top of challenging work, and competitive salary, we reward your performance and enrich your skills!
Our benefits include:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Quant. We want to attract, grow and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.