Collections Call Center Agent
Quant offers end2end Debt Management Services to Greek banks, financial institutions and debt investors, covering the whole spectrum of non-performing asset classes (Retail, SMEs, Corporate, Leasing and REO) across Greece.
Our work contributes to the reshaping of the Greek economy, and to this end we all give our best!
We are looking for likeminded people, passionate for what they do, agile and driven to deliver results, to join our team and help us meet our goals.
Be part of our dynamic team where we learn from each other and challenge ourselves by stepping up to new experiences.
We are looking for Collections Agents to join our Call Center team.
Specifically the role shall have the following main responsibilities for the projects undertaken:
- High-quality inbound/outbound communication with bank debtors
- Identification of customer’s needs and payment ability
- Agreement on a repayment plan of customer's debt in accordance with the corresponding policy
To be considered you should have:
- At least 3 years of proven professional experience in similar position;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Results oriented;
- Comfortable working in high pressure environments and on an agile delivery plan;
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Degree in Business Administration or other relevant field
On top of challenging work, and competitive salary, we reward your performance and enrich your skills!
Our benefits include:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Quant. We want to attract, grow and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.