Portfolio Data Analyst
Quant offers end2end Debt Management Services to Greek banks, financial institutions and debt investors, covering the whole spectrum of non-performing asset classes (Retail, SMEs, Corporate, Leasing and REO) across Greece.
Our work contributes to the reshaping of the Greek economy, and to this end we all give our best!
We are looking for likeminded people, passionate for what they do, agile and driven to deliver results, to join our team and help us meet our goals.
Be part of our dynamic team where we learn from each other and challenge ourselves by stepping up to new experiences.
We are looking for a Portfolio Data Analyst to join our team and provide insight into the portfolios under management in order to enable data-driven portfolio management
Specifically the role shall have the following responsibilities for the projects undertaken:
- Perform descriptive portfolio analysis using data mining techniques to identify key portfolio characteristics;
- Use different visualisation techniques to present the results of such data exploration exercises;
- Analyse debt portfolio data to identify customers for particular treatment strategies, campaigns and restructuring products;
- Design and implement regular or ad-hoc reports on portfolio performance;
- Support the portfolio data management process, e.g. data model definition, data loading, checking, warehousing etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Analytics role;
- Banking business understanding and problem solving skills;
- Strong SQL skills, solid knowledge of database structure and operation, experience working with multi-dimensional databases;
- Familiarity with other statistical packages, data visualisation tools, data modeling techniques or big data technologies a plus
- Knowledge of data management, data quality profiling & analysis;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability to prepare reports and conduct presentations;
- Comfortable working in high pressure environments and on an agile delivery plan;
- Team working spirit;
- Fluency in english and strong communication skills, both verbal and written; and
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computing or similar
On top of challenging work, and competitive salary, we reward your performance and enrich your skills!
Our benefits include:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
Your race, gender identity and expression, age, ethnicity or disability make no difference in Quant. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.