Legal Operations Officer
Quant offers end2end Debt Management Services to Greek banks, financial institutions and debt investors, covering the whole spectrum of non-performing asset classes (Retail, SMEs, Corporate, Leasing and REO) across Greece.
Our work contributes to the reshaping of the Greek economy, and to this end we all give our best!
We are looking for likeminded people, passionate for what they do, agile and driven to deliver results, to join our team and help us meet our goals.
Be part of our dynamic team where we learn from each other and challenge ourselves by stepping up to new experiences.
We are looking for a Legal Operations Officer to manage all back office operations in order to ensure smooth and effective Portfolio Management.
Join us and you will perform all supportive tasks for:
- Monitoring on a daily basis the progress of legal cases;
- Check and prepare physical and electronic files;
- Communicating with lawyer informing about pending legal cases;
- Monitoring the auctions and preparation of the files;
- Maintaining and storing legal documents; and
- Data Entry of Legal Documents’ information.
- 3-5 years professional experience in legal office/legal firm;
- Knowledge of the legal actions and Data Entry systems;
- Comfortable working in high pressure environments and on an agile delivery plan; and exceptional attention to detail;
- English fluency and strong communication skills, both verbal and written; and
- Degree in Theoretical Studies.
On top of challenging work, and competitive salary, we reward your performance and enrich your skills!
Our benefits include:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Quant. We want to attract, grow and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.