Quant offers end2end Debt Management Services to Greek banks, financial institutions and debt investors, covering the whole spectrum of non-performing asset classes (Retail, SMEs, Corporate, Leasing and REO) across Greece.
Our work contributes to the reshaping of the Greek economy, and to this end we all give our best!
We are looking for likeminded people, passionate for what they do, agile and driven to deliver results, to join our team and help us meet our goals.
Be part of our dynamic team where we learn from each other and challenge ourselves by stepping up to new experiences.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to support the corporate and SME restructuring and remedial team on all asset backed non-performing loans in order to maximize recovery across different industries and asset classes.
Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, the role have the following responsibilities:
- Overview a number of assigned cases/borrowers as part of an asset backed NPL portfolio;
- Engage in workout discussions and negotiations with borrowers, legal advisors and other related parties towards resolution of the exposure;
- Independently determine effective workout strategies (consensual/ non-consensual) while ensuring prompt implementation of approved action plan;
- Monitor the relationship and the workout strategy (ie restructuring) and work closely with other internal teams (IT, legal, loan administration), and
- Prepare proposals for debt restructuring, settlement proposals and various action plans for management’s approval
To be considered you should have:
- Professional experience in SME/Corporate banking (at least 5 years, involving hands-on management of troubled assets, restructuring units),
- Good track record in executing complex and difficult transactions, and strong financial analysis skills,
- Understanding of specific industry dynamics
- Knowledge of the new legal framework and tools (i.e. foreclosure, special administration)
- Negotiation and communication skills and ability to interact effectively with different stakeholders
- Comfortable working in high pressure environments and on an agile delivery plan; and exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability to prepare reports and conduct presentations;
- English fluency and strong communication skills, both verbal and written,
- Degree in Economics, Mathematics or Business Administration
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Quant. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.